NexGen Oscar Grey
NEXGEN SPC SERIES
NexGen SPC Series Specifications
- Wear Layer: 20 mil High Density vinyl
- Plank Dimensions: W 7.24” x L 48” x T 6.5 mm
- Pallet Dimensions: L 4′ x W 4′ x H 5′
- Surface Treatment: Double UV coating
- Material: 100% virgin vinyl rigid core
- Box: 18.9 sqft/box 8 planks per box
- Pallet: 1134.19 sqft 60 boxes per pallet
- Box: 40.3 lbs. (18.3 kg)
- Pallet: 2500.5 lbs. (1134.19 kg)
- Sound Transmission (IIC): 72 IIC
- Special Features: Micro V Groove
NexGen SPC Product Features
NexGen SPC Series Installation
After installation, make sure that the flooring is not be exposed to temperatures less than 0°F (-15°C) or greater than 140°F (60°C). It is preferable to lay boards following the direction of the main source of light. For the best result, make sure to always work from 2 to 3 cartons at a time, mixing the planks during the installation.
- Prior to installation, inspect material in daylight for visible faults/damage. No claims on surface defects will be accepted after
- Check if subfloor/site conditions comply with the specifications described in these instructions. If you are not satisfied, do not install, and contact your
- Flooring products can be damaged by rough handling before Exercise care when handling and transporting these products. Store, transport and handle the flooring planks in a manner to prevent any damage. Store cartons flat, never on edge.
- Flooring products can be heavy and bulky. Always use proper lifting techniques when handling these Whenever possible, make use of material-handling equipment such as dollies or material carts. Never lift more than you can safely handle; get assistance.
- Calculate the room surface prior to installation and plan an extra 5% of flooring for cutting waste.
- The environment where the flooring is to be installed is critically important with regard to successful installation and continued performance of the flooring products. The flooring is intended to be installed in interior locations only. These interior locations must meet climatic and structural requirements as
- Flooring should only be installed in temperature-controlled It is necessary to maintain a constant temperature before, during and after the installation. Portable heaters are not recommended as they may not heat the room and subfloor sufficiently. Kerosene heaters should never be used.
- For floor surfaces exceeding 6400ft 2 (620m2) and/or lengths exceeding 80 lineal feet (25m), use expansion moldings
DO NOT INSTALL OVER
- Hardwood flooring / wood subfloors that lay directly on concrete or over dimensional lumber or plywood used over
- Any type of carpet
- Existing cushion-backed vinyl
- Floating floor of any type, loose lay, and perimeter fastened sheet
- Remove baseboard, quarter-round moldings, wall base, appliances and furniture from For best results, door trim should be under-cut to allow flooring to move freely without being pinched. After preparation work, sweep and vacuum the entire work area to remove all dust and debris.
- With a floating floor you must always ensure you leave a 1/4” (6mm) gap between walls and fixtures such as pipes and pillars, stairs, etc. These gaps will be covered with trim moldings after the floor is Tip: When installing around pipes, drill the holes 1/2” (12mm) larger than the diameter of the pipes.
- Whenever possible, plan the layout so that the joints in the planks do not fall on top of joints or seams in the existing The end joints of the planks should be staggered a minimum of 8” (20.32 cm) apart. Do not install over expansion joints. Avoid installing pieces shorter than 12”(30 cm) at beginning or end of rows.
- Do not install your kitchen cabinets directly over your floor. The floor’s quality can only be guaranteed as long as the floor can move freely.
- Determine the direction of your installation. It is recommended to install the length direction of the planks parallel to the main light direction.
- Measure the area to be installed: The board width of the last row shall not be less than 2” (50mm). If so, adjust the width of the first row to be installed. In narrow hallways, it is recommended to install the floor parallel to the length of the hall. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more detailed instructions or refer to the insert in each box.
These are recommended guidelines only as each site condition will be different. CDM Distribution Inc. defers to the installation professionals to evaluate all site conditions before proceeding.
- Sweep or vacuum daily using soft bristle attachments.
- Clean up spills and excessive liquids
- Damp mop as needed and use cleaners recommended for vinyl
- Use proper floor protection devices such as felt protectors under
- Place a walk-off mat at outside entrances to reduce the amount of dirt brought into your home. Do not use mats with a latex or rubber backing since these backings can cause permanent
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, bleach or wax to maintain the
- Do not drag or slide heavy objects across the
Follow same recommendations as above.
- SPC flooring is 100% waterproof, which you can install in every room in you home.
- You will not worry about the blisters and inclusions problem, the SPC flooring is anti-mildew even in high humidity
- The surface of the flooring is covered by a PE wear layer, and is specially treated with a double-layer UV coating.
- For the surfaces of other flooring materials, such as carpet and ceramic & the wood flooring, a burning cigarette can stain and destroy the flooring. The surface of our SPC flooring has a top wear layer and UV painting. If a burning cigarette falls onto the floor’s surface, of DECNO SPC flooring, the special UV coating will protect the surface, and the high temperature of the burning cigarette will not leave a mark on the of surface of the floor.
- The scratch-resistance index on the surface of the floor reflects its ability to resist sharp scratches.
- Our SPC flooring makes use of a UV paint which contains metallic oxide inside. This ensures the scratch resistance of the floor.
- Our SPC flooring is made with 100% virgin vinyl materials. This guarantees the very strong bending strength
DOWNLOAD OUR PREPARATION, INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE
NexGen SPC Series Warranty
20 YEAR RESIDENTIAL LIMITED WARRANTY
Our 20 year Residential Limited Warranty for NexGen SPC plank means that that for twenty (20) years your floor will be free from manufacturing defects and will not wear through or permanently stain from common household products when installed and maintained in accordance to manufacturer instructions (supplied with each product carton). This guarantee applies only to the original purchaser and proof of purchase is required for all claims. The guarantee is for replacement or refund of the vinyl planks only and does not include labour or installation materials (i.e. glues, subfloors, tape, etc.). Claims for wear must show a minimum dime size area. High heel shoes, rolling carts, furniture and chairs without protective pads can damage the floor and are not covered by this warranty. If you wish to file a claim under warranty, please contact the authorized dealer where the flooring was purchased.
8 YEAR LIMITED COMMERCIAL WARRANTY
Our 8 Year Limited Commercial Warranty for NexGen SPC plank means that for eight (8) years, from the date of product purchase, your floor will be free from manufacturing defects and will not wear through when installed and maintained in accordance to manufacturer instructions (supplied with each product carton). The guarantee is for replacement or refund of the vinyl planks only and does not include labour or installation materials (i.e. glues, subfloors, tape, etc.). Claims for wear must show a minimum dime size area. High heel shoes, rolling carts, furniture and chairs without protective pads can damage the floor and are not covered by this warranty. If you wish to file a claim under warranty, please contact the authorized dealer where the flooring was purchased.
Our Warranty does not include the following:
- Dissatisfaction due to improper installation, maintenance, or irregularities caused by subfloor or existing floor.
- Reduction in gloss due to normal use.
- Damages due to stains, burns, cuts, scratches, indentations and other accidents or abuse.
- Problems or damages due to moisture, fungus, alkali or hydrostatic pressure in subfloor.
- Color shade variations from samples or printed illustrations compared to actual product.
- Installation of flooring over improper material: e.g. particleboard, chip wood, press board
- Installation in temperature ranges other than those in accordance with instruction.
- Gapping due to improper installation, adhesive selection or adhesive shrinkage.
We will not pay labor costs to repair or replace material with defects that were apparent before or at the time of installation. Inspection by an authorized representative may be necessary to verify the manufacturing defect exists, or you may be requested to submit samples of defective material to CDM Distribution Inc. If replacement is needed in accordance with this warranty and the defective material or pattern has been discontinued, CDM Distribution Inc. reserves the right to select and supply similar CDM Distribution Inc. replacement material. If a manufacturing defect is found, CDM Distribution Inc. should be notified promptly.