ABOUT OUR FLOORING
WHAT WE ARE MADE OF…….
The ability to replicate real hardwoods and stones using advanced photographic technologies is the foundation of luxury vinyl flooring systems. There are distinct layers fused together to produce the final product:, a polyurethane antimicrobial coating (PU) or aluminum oxide top layer (kills bacteria), a wear layer is a protective top layer (also called the mil layer) and is very important to the durability of the product, a printed color layer or photographic film layer, a cushioned fiberglass core middle layer, and a resilient non-skid backing (NS).
4 Corners – Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring offers our Bel Air featuring a 20 mil high density wear layer to meet everyone’s pricing needs without compromising quality. Our French Antique Series premium product with a 28 mil wear layer that is 40% thicker than our nearest competitor and a 9″ wide plank design. The Metro 3mm Plank flooring offers a unique ceramic bead top coat for superior durability and scratch resistance. Your floor will provide durability, strength and resilience for years to come.
GUARANTEED QUALITY FLOORING
There has been a stunning transformation in the design aesthetics of Luxury vinyl flooring in the last five years. If you are linking it to “industrial” looking floors of the past, this is where you need to throw away your misconceptions and see a new world of design possibilities. With affordable pricing, functional design (it can be washed!) and with so many flexible applications, our flooring has drawn the attention of interior designers who are now taking note of our brand of luxury vinyl plank. The 3D-HD photographic layer adds a depth and realism to the total look of the plank, INCLUDING distressed wood finishes with tactile surface textures that make it hard to tell from the real thing!
Because there are multi-layers of vinyl in Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring, as well as a resilient backing as the foundation, planks have more resilience underfoot. It’s easier to stand on for long periods of time AND as an added benefit, it tends to be warmer underfoot than ceramic tile. With very little preparation of your old floor, planks can be placed over existing ceramic tiles, old vinyl, even heated floors. In a condo? No worries, you can have the incredible look and feel of hardwood, with the knowledge that our floors that will meet or exceed strata regulations with an underlay.
REALISTIC PHOTO REPLICATION OF NATURAL MATERIALS
100% VINYL MATERIAL (GREEN BUILDING STANDARDS)
SOUND SUPPRESSION & CONDO USE
EASE OF MAINTENANCE
EXCELLENT SELECTION OF SIZES, SHAPES
STRETCH, STAIN, DENT AND SCUFF RESISTANT
MORE RESILIENT THAN OTHER HARD SURFACE FLOORS
USE WITH RADIANT HEATING
FLOOR REPLACEMENT CAPABILITIES
DOWNLOAD OUR VINYL PLANK SERIES PRODUCT FEATURES
DOWNLOAD OUR SPC RIGID CORE SERIES PRODUCT FEATURES
FLOORSCORE CERTIFICATION- Bel Air/French Antique Series
FLOORSCORE CERTIFICATION-Bel Air & French Antique Series
- BEL AIR/FRENCH ANTIQUE series Loose Lay Luxury Vinyl Plank should be placed on a completely dry surface. Please note that even though the floor may appear dry, please use a moisture testing device to ensure.
PLEASE DISCUSS THE PREFERRED ADHESIVE FOR YOUR FLOOR WITH YOUR DEALER.
- In newly constructed buildings pre-dry floors for 7-14 days prior to application to ensure floor is completely dry. Sweep clean and dry mop surface to remove any debris. For heavy duty commercial applications or for installations with high moisture readings, please discuss with your dealer the preferred adhesive for your floor.
- Ensure that floor surface is flat and level. Use a scraper to flatten the floor surface or a putty knife to remove stuck debris (ie. Gum, labels).
- Maintain the room temperature and adhesive products to be used above 15°C for 24 hours before installation. Please allow time to acclimate your flooring in a warm room to ensure any residual moisture is allowed to dissipate. A slight haze may be noticed on the top of the floor, but this will dissipate within 24 of installation in a warm room.
- Find the exact centre of the floor by marking vertical and horizontal lines across the floor.
- Measure the squareness of the marked lines and then start applying adhesives on the first quarter of the marked floor space.
- Work on small portions of the floor at a time, and apply adhesives as per manufacturer instructions. Optimum usage of adhesive.
- Follow your adhesive product tack up times then lay the floor planks, staggering the planks for the best visual effect. Press firmly ensure that products is lying flat.
- Wipe up excess adhesive by using alcohol or alkali water.
- In order to allow the flooring adhesive time to cure, restrict traffic and do not move furniture onto a newly installed floor for at least 24 hours after installation. Wait at least 3 days before washing.
- Be careful not to put any dents or marks on the floor when moving heavy furniture and use felt pads on furniture legs to protect your floor.
- Furniture polish and/or rubber supports may leave stains on the floor surface over a long period of time.
- When removing stains and polish, do not use strong solvents or household cleaning fluids, instead use widely known alkali water based floor polish removers and cleaner.
- Sweep, vacuum and wet mop your floor regularly. The Loose Lay Luxury Vinyl Plank’s strong polyurethane coating and durable wear layer will protect your floor finish from everyday wear and tear.
- Do not expose your floor to frequent standing water and wipe up all spills quickly.